Shipping and Payment
SHIPPING AND PAYMENT
We prefer to do only face to face business especially with first time clients. But if you want a trial order then we shall arrange a discret shipping over to you.
If you already own a bitcoin wallet, After placing an order, we will issue a payment address for you to make a deposit, after which your order will be processed and delivered. If new user, create a Bitcoin wallet by Registering online or via their mobile apps and with Coinbase or Blockchain. Convert your checkout amount to bitcoins, & send bitcoins to the wallet address provided on checkout then send me screenshot of transaction .
About Payment Methods. PayPal allows you to make payments using a variety of methods including: PayPal Cash or PayPal Cash Plus account balance, a bank account, PayPal Credit, debit or credit cards, and rewards balance. This page does not address unauthorized transactions.
The Cash App, by Square, is a payment app that allows for direct peer-to-peer payment via your mobile device. Cash App users can get an optional Visa debit card that allows them to use funds from their Cash App account to make purchases from retailers or even withdraw cash from an ATM.
Zelle sends the recipient a text or email indicating there’s a payment waiting for them, along with a link to accept it. If the recipient’s bank is a participating partner, the recipient simply needs to register for the service through their bank’s website or mobile app with an email address or phone number.
- Tap the Apple Pay button or choose Apple Pay as your payment method.
- Check your billing, shipping, and contact information to make sure that they’re correct. If you want to pay with a different card, tap > next to your card.
- If you need to, enter your billing, shipping, and contact information on your iPhone or iPad. Apple Pay will store that information, so you won’t need to enter it again.
- Confirm the payment. When your payment is successful, you’ll see Done and a checkmark on the screen.
- Open the Google Pay app on your iPhone or Android device and tap the button at the bottom that says “Send or request.”
- Enter the email or phone number of the intended recipient, or select their name from your contacts.
- Enter the amount of money you wish to send.
- Tap “Send” and the funds will be transferred.
1) Log in or register, and click ‘send now’ to start your transfer.
2) Choose ‘cash pick up’ enter the destination and amount then chose to pay with a bank account.
3) Link your checking account to your Western Union or Money Gram profile (US accounts only).
4) Verify your bank account and complete your money transfer.